- Cooking oil spray
- 400g skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Crushed dried chillies, to taste
- 4tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 400g tin cannellini beans in water, drained
- 250g green beans, sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 400g new potatoes, boiled, and lemon wedges, to serve
- Heat a little spray oil in a large non-stick frying pan, then stir-fry the chicken over a high heat for 5–6 min until golden and cooked through. Add the rosemary, chillies and balsamic vinegar and cook, stirring, for 1 min more. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Spray the pan with a little more oil, then add the onion and cook for 3–4 min until soft. Add the cannellini beans, green beans, cherry tomatoes and 2tbsp water and cook for 3–4 min until the vegetables are hot and the tomatoes are beginning to split.
- Divide the chicken and the bean salad among 4 serving dishes, then serve with boiled new potatoes and lemon wedges for squeezing over.
Don’t forget, we’ve got plenty of healthy chicken recipes for you to try.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
306 32.5g 4g 0.8g 8.9g 10.9g 0.2g 98mg 36.8g 3.3mg