- 1kg desiree or other waxy potatoes, scrubbed
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 350g green beans
- 250g halved cherry tomatoes
- 150g pitted black olives
- 3tbsp capers
- 2–3 chopped anchovies
- 100ml low-fat vinaigrette
- 4 peeled and quartered hard-boiled eggs
- Baby spinach or fresh herbs, to garnish (optional)
- Boil the potatoes for 10–15 min until just tender. Cook the green beans in a sieve plunged into the water with the potatoes for the last 2 min of cooking time. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Cut the cooled potatoes into chunks and transfer to a large bowl. Add the onions, cherry tomatoes, olives, capers and anchovies and gently stir to combine.
- Then add the hard-boiled eggs and vinaigrette to the potato salad and gently toss to coat. Season with ground black pepper and garnish with baby spinach or fresh herbs, if using.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
172kcal 5.3g 1.4g 0.3g