- 250g wholewheat pasta
- 500g skinless salmon fillets
- Cooking oil spray
- 300g asparagus, sliced in half on the diagonal
- 300g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g baby spinach
- 25g fresh basil, dill or coriander, chopped
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 25g pine nuts, toasted
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions in unsalted water until al dente.
- Meanwhile, dry-fry the salmon in a non-stick pan for 2–4 min on each side until cooked to your liking. Set aside, but leave the pan on the heat.
- Spray the pan with oil, then add the asparagus and tomatoes and cook for 3–4 min until tender.
- Flake the salmon into a large bowl and toss with the pasta, asparagus, tomatoes, spinach, herbs and lemon zest and juice. Divide among 4 bowls and sprinkle with the pine nuts to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
564kcal 38.1g 25.9g 4.2g 10.7g 6.9g 0.2g 111mg 47.6g 4.4mg