- 250g fettuccine
- 350g frozen peas
- 90g lightest soft cheese
- Zest 1 lemon and juice ½ lemon
- 150g baby spinach
- 2 x 180g packs hot smoked salmon fillets, flaked
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of unsalted boiling water for 10 min or until it’s al dente. Add the peas and bring the water back up to the boil, then remove from the heat and drain, reserving 3tbsp of the cooking water in a small bowl.
- Return the pasta and peas to the pan. Stir the soft cheese, lemon zest and juice into the reserved cooking water and mix to make a smooth sauce. Add the sauce to the pasta and peas along with the spinach. Toss with tongs until the spinach is just wilted and the pasta is coated in the sauce.
- Transfer the fettuccine to a serving dish, then top with the flaked salmon and chilli and serve.
Tip For a less intense hit of chilli, stir the chilli through the pasta when you add the spinach.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
466kcal 38.1g 10.3g 2.4g 8.2g 8.9g 2.2g 125mg 59.3g 3.6mg