- 300g wholewheat penne
- 180g frozen peas
- 300g skinless salmon fillet
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 2tbsp fresh dill or parsley, chopped, plus extra sprigs to garnish
- 50g rocket or watercress
- 2tsp horseradish sauce from a jar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 125g low-fat natural yogurt
For the dressing
- Cook the penne in a large pan of unsalted water according to the pack instructions until al dente. Add the peas for the last 1 min of the cooking time. Drain and return to the pan.
- While the penne is cooking, put the salmon in a pan of simmering water, cover and cook for 5 min. Turn off the heat, leave the salmon in the pan for 5 min, then flake.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing: put the rocket or watercress in a food processor with the horseradish and garlic and whiz until finely chopped. Add the yogurt with 4tbsp water and blend. Season with black pepper and set aside.
- Add the salmon, pepper and tomatoes to the pan of cooked penne, stir gently and heat through. Add the dressing, lemon zest and juice and herbs. Toss lightly, then serve in bowls with a grind of black pepper and the herb sprigs.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
485kcal 30.3g 14.5g 2.8g 13.3g fibre 11.5g 0.2g 147mg 62.4g 4.1mg