- 350g mixed cabbage, kale and carrots, shredded
- 326g can sweetcorn, drained
- 60g baby spinach
- 100g low-fat natural yogurt
- 1tsp dijon mustard
- Squeeze lemon juice, plus wedges, to serve
- 2tbsp plain flour
- 1 egg
- 75g panko breadcrumbs
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (about 125g each)
- 350g baby new potatoes
- Put the shredded veg, corn and spinach in a bowl with the yogurt, mustard and lemon juice. Toss to combine.
- Put the flour on a plate. Whisk the egg with 1tbsp water in a bowl. Put the breadcrumbs on a second plate.
- Cut each salmon fillet in half lengthways. Dip a strip into the flour, then into the egg mixture and finally the breadcrumbs. Set aside on a plate. Repeat to coat the remaining salmon strips.
- Boil the new potatoes for 15 min until tender. Drain and steam dry.
- Meanwhile, put 1tbsp olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan set over a medium-high heat. Cook the salmon strips, turning once, for 1–2 min on each side until golden and cooked through. Serve with the slaw and potatoes, with a grind of black pepper and the lemon wedges on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
550 37g 22g 4.4g 7.4g 8.6g 0.6g 156mg 45g 2.4mg