- Cooking oil spray
- 300g mushrooms, sliced
- 8 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 418g tin salmon, drained and broken into chunks
- 100g baby spinach
- 250g ricotta
- 4 filo pastry sheets
- Preheat the oven to 210ºC/fan 190ºC/gas 7 and lightly grease a large ovenproof dish with spray oil.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with a little oil, then cook the mushrooms over a medium heat for 3–4 min. Add the onions and thyme and cook for 2–3 min until softened, then add the salmon and spinach and cook for a few more min to warm through.
- Remove the pan from the heat, then stir through the ricotta. Spoon the mixture into the prepared dish.
- Tear 2 of the filo sheets in half, then cover the filling, scrunching the sheets slightly to fit the dish. Spray with a little oil, then repeat with the remaining filo sheets. Spray with a little more oil, then cook for 15–20 min until the pastry is golden and the filling piping hot.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
381 35.5g 16.6g 6g 3.2g 3.2g 1.7g 308mg 26.1g 3.1mg