- 212g tin wild red salmon, drained
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- ½ x 400g tin mixed beans in water, drained
- ½ x 400g tin green beans in water, drained
- ½ x 300g tin new potatoes in unsalted water, drained and halved
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 8 olives (optional)
- ½ x 170g bag Italian salad leaves
For the dressing:
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- ½tsp dijon mustard
- Remove the skin and bones from the salmon, then lightly flake into a large bowl.
- Peel the egg and cut into wedges, then mix with all the remaining salad ingredients, except the leaves.
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix gently.
- Transfer to a large lidded container (or 2 smaller ones), heap the salad leaves on top, then chill until required.
- Give the salad another gentle mix before eating.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
454 34.9g 25.8g 4.7g 7g 4.1g 2.3g 196mg 20.9g 4.7mg