- 2 x 150g lightly smoked salmon fillets
- 2 eggs
- 300g green beans, trimmed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cucumber, halved lengthways and sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 16 pitted green olives in brine, drained
- 50g baby rocket
- 50g mixed salad leaves
- ½ bunch of fresh dill, chopped, to garnish
For the lemon dressing
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 2tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1tsp caster sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Put all the dressing ingredients into a jar with a tight-fitting lid, then shake to combine. Set aside.
- Grill the salmon for 10–12 min until cooked through. Flake and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, put the eggs in a pan of cold water and bring to the boil. Turn the heat down and simmer for 8 min. Transfer the eggs to a bowl of cold water to cool. Gently peel off the shells, then cut the eggs into quarters.
- Blanch the green beans in a pan of boiling water for about 1 min, then refresh in a bowl of iced water. Drain, then combine with the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, olives, rocket and salad leaves. Toss with the dressing.
- To serve, arrange the salad on a serving platter, top with the salmon and eggs, then garnish with the chopped dill.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
262 23.9g 15.3g 2.8g 4.5g 6.7g 3.2g 71mg 7.6g 2.1mg