- 2 x 200g skinless salmon fillets
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2tsp freshly grated ginger
- Pinch of chilli powder (optional)
- 150g medium egg noodles
- 350g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 350g asparagus, trimmed and cut into 3cm lengths
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2tbsp mirin or sherry
- 2tsp toasted sesame oil
- Bring a medium saucepan full of water to the boil. Add the salmon, cover and simmer gently for 5 min. Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 min. Carefully remove the salmon from the liquid and set aside to cool. When cool, flake the salmon into chunks into a large bowl, then mix with the lime juice, ginger and chilli powder, if using.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the pack instructions, adding the sugar snap peas and asparagus in the last 2 min of cooking time. Drain, refresh under cold water, then drain again.
- Put the noodles and vegetables into the bowl with the salmon. Mix together the soy sauce, mirin and sesame oil, then add to the salad, toss to combine and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
320kcal 28.1g 13.6g 2.3g 4.4g 7.9g 0.8g 97mg 22.2g 2mg