- 2 medium potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into very thin rounds
- 2 courgettes, sliced into long, thin ribbons
- 3 leeks, rinsed and finely sliced
- 2tbsp chopped fresh dill, plus extra to garnish
- 2tbsp roughly chopped capers, plus extra to garnish
- 100g lightest soft cheese
- 4 x 125g salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 each orange and lemon, sliced into rounds
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Cut 4 pieces of non-stick baking paper into 30x30cm squares.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, courgettes, leeks, dill, capers and soft cheese, then put a quarter in the centre of each baking paper square. Put a salmon fillet on top of each pile, then layer the citrus slices over the top and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Bring the long sides of the paper together at the top, roll them over once, then twist at the sides to form parcels. Put on a baking tray and bake for 25 min. Very carefully, open one of the packets to check the potatoes and salmon are both cooked to your liking. If necessary, return to the oven for a further 5 min.
- Transfer the salmon parcels to 4 plates and open (being careful of any escaping steam). Scatter with extra capers and garnish with extra dill to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
410 33g 20g 4.3g 4.7g 6.9g 0.7g 100mg 20g 2.6mg