- 1 large salmon fillet, skinned and cut into cubes
- 100g raw peeled king prawns
- 100g quinoa
- 2tsp reduced-salt vegetable stock powder (or 1 cube)
- 15g fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the grill to high. Thread 6 skewers (pre-soaked for 15 min in water, if wooden) with alternating cubes of salmon and king prawns, then season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the quinoa with the stock powder or cube, then cook for 10–15 min. When cooked, the grains should look translucent and have little white tails on the side.
- Meanwhile, grill the fish skewers for about 10 min until cooked through, turning them 2–3 times.
- Put the cooked quinoa into a bowl and stir in the chopped parsley, then add the lime zest and juice. Season with pepper and stir well. Serve the fish skewers sprinkled with black pepper and drizzled with the oil, with the quinoa salad.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
469 37.4g 20.3g 3.3g 3.7g 1.6g 1.6g 115mg 34g 5.7mg