- 250g pack ready-to-heat brown rice
- 170g tin skinless, boneless salmon, drained and flaked
- ½ ripe avocado, diced
- 4 celery sticks, diced
- 75g baby spinach
- Zest and juice of 1 lime or lemon
- 3tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Heat the rice according to the pack instructions, then transfer to a mixing bowl and set aside to cool.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the cooled rice and season with ground black pepper, then gently toss to combine. Divide among 2 bowls to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
431 25.4g 14.6g 3g 5.2g 11.7g 1.9g 175mg 51.8g 2.3mg