- Zest and juice 1 lemon, plus wedges to squeeze over
- 1tbsp baby capers, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1tbsp chopped fresh dill, plus extra fronds to garnish
- 500g skinless salmon fillets, cut into 2cm cubes
- 250g yellow squash or courgette (or a mixture), quartered
- 1 x 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 200g broccoli, cut into florets
- Spray olive oil
- 100g baby rocket
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 x 400g can cannellini beans, drained
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Combine 2tbsp lemon juice, the zest, capers and chopped dill in a shallow dish. Season with black pepper. Add the salmon and turn to coat. Cover and chill for 10 min.
- Thread the salmon, squash and/or courgette, tomatoes and broccoli on to 8 skewers (pre-soaked if wooden).
- Heat a griddle pan or grill to medium-high. Spray the skewers with olive oil, then cook, turning occasionally, for 6–7 min.
- In a bowl, mix the rocket, fennel, beans, olive oil and remaining lemon juice. Serve with the skewers, garnished with dill fronds and lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
431 33g 23g 4.3g 11g 7g 0.4g 134mg 14g 2.7mg