- 300g spaghetti
- 2 salmon fillets (about 175g each)
- 2tsp oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g baby spinach
- 100g rocket
- ½tsp dried or 2tsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1tsp reduced-salt vegetable stock powder
- 5tbsp low-fat crème fraîche
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 175g frozen sweetcorn, thawed
- 400g tin chickpeas in water, drained
- Cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions. Meanwhile, put the salmon in a large pan, cover with boiling water and bring to a simmer. Cook for 5 min, then take off the heat and set aside for 5 min before draining and flaking.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, then add the onion and garlic and cook until softened. Add the spinach (reserving a handful), rocket, tarragon, stock powder and 6tbsp water. Cook for 3–4 min, pressing down to help the leaves wilt.
- Transfer the spinach mixture to a blender and blitz until smooth. Return to the pan, then stir in the crème fraîche. Add the red pepper, sweetcorn and chickpeas and heat through.
- Drain the spaghetti and transfer to a large bowl. Add the salmon and toss to coat. Divide among 4 bowls, drizzle with the sauce and sprinkle with black pepper, then serve with the reserved spinach.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
608 37.6g 16.6g 3.3g 11.2g 11.6g 0.7g 237mg 80.6g 4.6mg