- 10cm chunk cucumber, finely chopped or grated
- 2tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 2 small gluten-free corn tortillas
- 100g slaw mix (omit dressing)
- 40g rocket or spinach leaves
- 4tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 80g hot-smoked salmon (or leftover cooked salmon), flaked
- 1 fresh chilli, sliced, or chilli flakes (optional), to garnish
- Lime wedges, to serve (optional)
- Combine the cucumber and yogurt in a bowl, then season with black pepper and set aside.
- Put the tortillas in a dry pan and warm over a medium heat.
- Combine the slaw, rocket or spinach and coriander in a bowl. Put the tortillas on a plate, top with the salad mix, then add the salmon and a dollop of the cucumber cream. Sprinkle with the chilli, if using, and serve with lime wedges and any extra cucumber cream on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
297 28g 9g 2.2g 5.6g 13g 1.9g 281mg 23g 1.7mg