- ½ x 250g pack ready to heat brown rice
- 80g very fresh raw salmon or tuna, sliced (see swap, right)
- ½ small avocado, diced
- 100g cucumber, diced
- 100g red cabbage, shredded
- 1 sheet nori seaweed, shredded
- 1tsp toasted sesame seeds
For the dressing
- 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1tsp mirin
- Juice ½ lime
- 1tsp toasted sesame oil
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and season with black pepper.
- Heat the rice in the microwave according to the pack instructions. Top with the fish, avocado, cucumber and cabbage. Drizzle over the dressing, then sprinkle with the seaweed and sesame seeds.
SWAP raw fish for canned tuna in spring water, if you prefer.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
581kcal 27g 30g 5.6g 10g 7.3g 1.4g 168mg 43g 3.5mg