- 350g squash, peeled and cut into 3cm chunks
- 6 venison and pork sausages (around 340g), cut into 2cm chunks
- 400g potatoes, cut into 2cm chunks
- 2 peppers (1 red, 1 yellow), thickly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 450g leftover cooked pasta such as penne (or cook 180g dry weight)
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 75g reduced-fat mature cheese, grated
- 75g rocket leaves
- Small handful fresh flatleaf parsley, chopped, to garnish (optional)
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line 2 large baking dishes with non-stick baking paper. Microwave the squash for 5 min until slightly softened or steam until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the squash, sausages, potatoes, peppers, garlic, canned tomatoes and cooked pasta. Season with paprika and freshly ground black pepper. Arrange the mixture in a single layer in the baking dishes and sprinkle over the grated cheese.
- Bake for about 25 min until the vegetables are crisp on top and tender on the inside, and the sausage and cheese are browned.
- Stir through the rocket, then serve garnished with the parsley, if using.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
472 30g 13g 6.3g 8.5g 13g 1.2g 273mg 53g 2.8mg