- 325g box Special K cereal, or similar, flakes crushed
- 500g cottage cheese, mashed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1tbsp dried herbes de provence
- 1½tbsp Dijon mustard
- 100g walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 5 medium eggs
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped, to garnish
- 300ml onion gravy, and 640g each broccoli florets and carrot batons, steamed, to serve
- Heat the oven to 180ºC/fan 160ºC/gas 4. In a large bowl, combine the cereal, cottage cheese, onion, herbes de provence, mustard, walnuts and eggs.
- Press the mixture into a 2lb loaf tin. Bake for 45 min–1 hr until the centre feels firm when pressed. Cool for 20 min.
- Garnish the loaf with the parsley, then slice and serve with the gravy and steamed vegetables.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
441 24.8g 18.3g 3.8g 6.9g 17.6g 1.8g 231mg 44.3g 8.3mg