- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 baby fennel bulb, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Good pinch dried chilli flakes
- 400g tin butter beans in water, drained
- 400g tin cherry tomatoes
- 75ml white wine
- 250g peeled and deveined raw king prawns, tails on
- 300g firm white fish, such as pollock or coley, cut into chunks
- 50g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 2tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 320g each tenderstem broccoli and green beans, steamed, to serve
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole dish (one with a lid) over a medium heat. Add the onion and fennel and cook, stirring, for 5 min or until soft. Add the garlic and chilli flakes and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until fragrant.
- Add the butter beans, cherry tomatoes and white wine. Bring the mixture to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 min or until the sauce thickens. Add the prawns and fish, then cover with the lid and transfer to the oven. Bake for 10–15 min until the stew is piping hot and the fish is just cooked through.
- To serve, season the stew with ground black pepper, then divide among 4 bowls. Scatter over the crumbled feta and chopped parsley, then serve with the steamed tenderstem broccoli and green beans.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
292 37.3g 6.8g 2.1g 11.5g 9.3g 1.1g 218mg 18.7g 5.2mg