- Cooking oil spray, for greasing
- 125g low fat spread
- 90g caster sugar
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 175g low fat Greek yogurt, plus extra to serve
- 250g fine semolina
- 50g ground almonds
- 2tsp baking powder
- Juice 1 orange
- 2tbsp runny honey
- 250g fresh or frozen blueberries
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Spray a 20x30cm rectangular cake tin with oil, then line the tin with baking paper.
- Put the spread, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, yogurt, semolina, almonds and baking powder into a large mixing bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth the surface with a spatula. Bake for 20–25 min until a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean. Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin.
- Meanwhile, heat the orange juice, honey and blueberries in a pan. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 2–3 min until syrupy. Leave to cool.
- When the cake is completely cool, remove it from the tin and peel off the baking paper. Slice the cake into 12 triangles and serve topped with the blueberry compote, with a dollop of yogurt, drizzled with a little of the compote juice, alongside.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
233kcal 10g 7.8g 1.9g 1.3g 15.2g 0.4g 90mg 31.9g 0.7