- 750g sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
- 25g sesame seeds
- 8 lamb cutlets
- Cooking oil spray
- Bunch of spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2tsp grated fresh ginger
- 250g each sugar snap peas and green beans, steamed, to serve
- Cook the sweet potatoes chunks in a large pan of boiling water for 8–10 min until tender, then drain.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the sesame seeds over a large plate. Firmly press both sides of each lamb cutlet into the seeds to coat. Spray a large frying pan with oil and put over a high heat, then cook the cutlets for 2 min on each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest for 2 min.
- Spray the frying pan with a little more oil and put over a medium-high heat. Add the spring onions and ginger and cook, stirring, for 1–2 min. Add the cooked sweet potatoes and mash roughly.
- Divide the mash among 4 serving plates, then top each with 2 lamb cutlets. Serve with the steamed sugar snap peas and green beans.
Nutrition per serving
370 23.4g 11.7g 3.6g 9.6g 15.2g 0.3g 163mg 46g 4.8mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.