- 1tbsp olive oil
- 250g cleaned squid tubes, cut into 5mm-thick rings
- Juice ½ lemon
- ½ savoy or spring cabbage, finely sliced
- ½ cucumber, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 100g radishes, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into thin strips
- 3tbsp roughly chopped fresh mint
- 3tbsp roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1tbsp gluten-free fish sauce
- 2tsp sesame oil
- 1tsp brown sugar
- Juice 1 lime
- Drizzle the olive oil over the squid rings and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a griddle pan over a medium heat and cook the squid for 4 min or until the rings turn white. Take the squid off the heat and squeeze over the lemon juice.
- Put the cabbage, cucumber, onion, chilli, radishes, carrot, mint and coriander in a large bowl.
- Combine the fish sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar and lime juice together in a small bowl, then pour over the salad.
- Add the squid to the salad
and toss gently. Divide the salad between 2 plates and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
328 24g 15g 2.3g 8.2g 16g 2.3g 143mg 20g 3.4mg