- 568ml skimmed milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 5 egg yolks
- 50g caster sugar
- 300g 0% fat-free Greek yogurt
- 50ml brandy
- Heat 568ml skimmed milk and seeds from 1 vanilla pod in a pan.
- In a separate bowl, whisk 5 egg yolks with 50g caster sugar until creamy.
- Add the hot milk to the egg mixture and return to a moderate heat, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon until the mixture thickens enough to coat the back of the spoon. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Just before serving, mix in 300g 0% fat-free Greek yogurt and 50ml brandy, and ladle into glasses, topping each with freshly grated nutmeg. Serves 8. Recipe courtesy of Total Greek Yoghurt (totalgreekyoghurt.com).