- 350g raw peeled king prawns, thawed if frozen
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- Zest of 1 lemon and juice of ½
- 1tsp dried herbes de provence
- 2tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 3 courgettes, very thinly sliced with a sharp knife or mandolin
- Cooking oil spray
- 350g asparagus spears
- 150g fresh or frozen peas
- 2tbsp fresh oregano leaves or 4tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 8 skewers, presoaked in cold water for 20 min if wooden
- Mix the prawns, garlic, lemon zest, dried herbs and 1tbsp of the olive or avocado oil together in a bowl. Cover and chill while you prepare the salad.
- Heat a griddle or barbecue until hot. Lightly spray the courgettes with cooking oil, then cook, in batches, until charred all over.
- Meanwhile, blanch the asparagus and peas in boiling water for 2 min, then drain and put in a salad bowl with the fresh herbs and griddled courgettes. Dress with the lemon juice and the remaining 1tbsp oil.
- Thread the prawns on to the skewers (3 to 4 on each). Griddle or barbecue for 1–2 min on each side until cooked, then serve with the salad, sprinkled with pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
197 23.1g 7.8g 1.2g 6.5g 5.3g 0.4g 152mg 8.7g 4mg