- 1kg butternut squash, peeled, seeds removed and cut into 2cm cubes
- Cooking oil spray
- 3tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3tbsp tahini
- Juice ½ orange or 1 clementine
- 300g smoked chicken, sliced
- 40g dried cranberries
- 2 little gem lettuces, shredded
- 3 carrots, julienned or grated
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 400g tin chickpeas in water, drained
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/ gas 6. Put the squash in a roasting tray, spray with oil and season with ground black pepper. Bake for 30 min or until tender and golden, then set aside to cool a little.
- Meanwhile, whisk the vinegar, tahini and orange or clementine juice together in a large salad bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the salad bowl and toss well. Add the warm squash, then serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
376kcal 28.8g 10g 1.5g 13.9g 27.1g 1.4g 239mg 45.2g 3.8mg