- 180g tub Philadelphia Lightest soft cheese
- Finely grated zest 1 lemon and juice ½
- 1tsp dijon mustard
- 85g tin smoked oysters in sunflower oil (or tin mackerel in spring water), drained and finely chopped
- 2tbsp snipped fresh chives, plus extra to garnish
- 1 large red pepper, 4 celery sticks and ¼ cucumber, all cut into sticks, 250g cherry tomatoes and 16 gluten-free rice crackers, to serve
- Whiz the soft cheese with the lemon juice and mustard in a food processor. Add the smoked oysters and pulse a few times to combine. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add half the lemon zest and the 2tbsp chives to the dip and stir well. Season with pepper.
- Sprinkle with extra chives and the remaining zest, then serve with the veg sticks, tomatoes and rice crackers.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
154 10.1g 5.6g 2.2g 2.5g 7.9g 1.1g 105mg 15.8g 1.6mg