- 250g spaghetti
- 325g green beans, trimmed
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Zest of 1 lemon and juice of ½ lemon, plus extra wedges, to serve
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 100g rocket
- 2tsp olive oil
- 200g smoked salmon, torn
- 100g fresh ricotta, to serve
- Cook the pasta in a large pan according to the pack instructions, adding the beans for the last 2 min of cooking. Drain, reserving 5tbsp of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, put a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and spray with a little oil. Add the onion and cook for 5 min or until softened. Add the garlic, lemon zest and chilli, then cook for 1 min.
- Add the drained spaghetti and green beans to the pan with the reserved cooking water, the lemon juice, rocket, olive oil and the smoked salmon. Toss to combine, then season with ground black pepper. Divide among 4 serving bowls, then serve dotted with the ricotta, with lemon wedges for squeezing over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
392 25.7g 9.4g 2.8g 7g 5.8g 2.5g 164mg 54.6g 3mg