- 250g mixed green and red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 4tbsp seasoned rice vinegar (such as sushi vinegar)
- 2tbsp sesame oil
- 1tbsp light muscovado sugar
- 2tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cabbage, pepper and ginger.
- Pour the vinegar, oil and sugar into a bowl and whisk until the sugar dissolves. Drizzle the dressing over the cabbage and pepper mix, little by little, stirring to coat. Scatter with the coriander and sesame seeds and toss gently, then serve with gluten-free veggie quiche or pizza.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
122 2.2g 8.1g 1.2g 3.2g 9.9g 0g 69mg 10.3g 1.1mg