- 250g pack ready to heat basmati rice
- 350g frozen mixed peas, sweetcorn and carrots, thawed
- 2tsp lemongrass paste
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 eggs
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- Microwave the rice according to the pack instructions for 1 min. Transfer to a large microwave-proof bowl and add the mixed vegetables, lemongrass paste, garlic and a pinch of ground pepper. Cover and microwave on high for 3 min or until piping hot.
- Spray a saucer or small plate with oil. Crack an egg on to it, then cover with a microwave-proof cup or bowl and heat on high for 1 min or until the egg is cooked to your liking. Repeat with the other egg.
- Divide the rice between 2 plates, top with the eggs and spring onions, then drizzle over the soy sauce.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
381kcal 16.3g 9.2g 2g 7.4g 8.5g 1.5g 87mg 54.7g 3.2mg