- Cooking oil spray
- 2tsp ground coriander
- 1tsp paprika
- ½tsp chilli flakes
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets, eg haddock, pollock or hoki
- 300g frozen sweetcorn, defrosted and dried in a clean tea towel
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- ½ small bunch coriander, chopped, plus sprigs to garnish
- Juice of 1 lime
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Line a baking tray with foil and spray with oil. Heat the grill to high.
- In a small bowl, combine the ground coriander, paprika and chilli flakes. Rub the mixture over both sides of the fish fillets. Put the fish on the foil and grill for 8 min, or until cooked through, turning once.
- Meanwhile, spray a large frying pan with more oil and put over a high heat. Add the sweetcorn and heat, stirring occasionally, for 3–4 min. Add the tomatoes, chickpeas and pepper to the pan and cook for 2–3 more min, until the tomatoes are slightly softened. Stir through the fresh coriander and lime juice.
- Divide the sweetcorn mix among four plates and top with the fish. Garnish with coriander and serve with the lime wedges.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
268 kcal 36g 4.1g 0.7g 5.4g 10.6g 0.3g 84mg 22.7g 2.2mg