- Cooking oil spray
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp paprika
- 2 eggs
- 4tbsp skimmed milk
- 90g self-raising flour
- 150g sweetcorn, thawed if frozen
- 300g carrots, grated
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 2tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Put a small frying pan over a medium heat and spray with a little oil. When hot, add the onion and cook for 5 min or until softened. Add the garlic and spices and cook, stirring, for 1 min. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and flour together in a large bowl. Stir in the sweetcorn, carrots, pepper, coriander and cooled onion mixture, then season with ground black pepper.
- Put a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and spray with a little oil. Spoon 4 x 2tbsp dollops of mixture into the pan. Cook for 2–3 min on each side until golden and cooked through, then set aside on baking paper. Repeat with the remaining mixture to make 12 fritters.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
133 5.8g 3.6g 0.9g 3.3g 8.3g 0.3g 101mg 21g 1.6mg