- 4 carrots, grated
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2tbsp currants
- 4tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tsp runny honey
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp ground coriander
- In a bowl, gently toss together the carrot, onion, currants and parsley.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, runny honey, ground cumin and coriander to make a dressing.
- Just before serving, toss the dressing through the carrot mix.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
120 1.5g 3.3g 0.5g 3.8g 21.6g 0.1g 66mg 22.8g 1.4mg