- 1tbsp each chopped fresh basil, coriander and oregano
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Tabasco, to taste
- 4 x 100g skinless chicken breasts
For the pomegranate salad
- 240g pack ready-to-heat quinoa and rice mix, such as Seeds of Change
- 400g tin kidney beans in water, rinsed and drained
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- 75g baby spinach
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g pitted dates, chopped
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
- 2tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
For the harissa yogurt
- 250g low-fat natural yogurt
- 2–3tsp harissa paste, to taste
- Juice 1 lime, plus wedges to serve
- Combine the herbs, paprika, garlic, lemon zest and juice, olive oil and a few drops of Tabasco in a large bowl. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Cover, then chill for at least 30 min or overnight.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad. Heat the quinoa and rice mixes according to the pack instructions. Transfer to a large bowl, then stir through the kidney beans, red pepper, spring onions, spinach, cherry tomatoes, dates and pomegranate seeds. Set aside.
- Heat a large griddle pan or barbecue to medium. Add the marinated chicken and cook for 15 min, turning once, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the yogurt, harissa and lime juice in a small bowl, then season to taste with ground black pepper.
- Mix the balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil together in a small bowl or jug, then stir through the pomegranate salad. Divide among 4 plates, top with the chicken, then serve with the harissa yogurt and lime wedges for squeezing over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
453 36.9g 10.4g 1.8g 9.4g 26.2g 0.6g 221mg 54.4g 4.5mg