- 1½tsp medium curry powder
- ½tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 170g piece firm white fish
- Cooking oil spray
- 80g spinach
- 1tbsp mango chutney, 1 mini reduced-fat naan, warmed, and a lime wedge, to serve
- Combine the curry powder, cinnamon, garlic and yogurt in a shallow, non-metallic bowl. Add the fish, turn to coat and set aside to marinate for 10 min.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium heat. Shake off any excess marinade from the fish, then add to the pan and cook for 2 min on each side or until just cooked through. Add the spinach to the pan for the last 2 min and cook until wilted.
- Put the spinach on a serving plate, top with the fish and spoon over the chutney. Serve sprinkled with ground black pepper, with the naan and lime wedge.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
419 44.1g 6g 1.3g 5.2g 20.8g 1.9g 498mg 47.4g 6.3mg