- 1tbsp olive oil
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets
- ½ x 30g sachet gluten-free taco seasoning
- 350g broccoli florets or tenderstem, trimmed and halved
- 2 x 250g pouches ready to heat brown rice
- 4tbsp shredded coconut, toasted
- 200g red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- In a large non-stick frying pan, heat half the olive oil over a medium-high heat. Sprinkle the fish with the taco seasoning, then cook for 2–3 min on each side until just cooked through. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, steam or cook the broccoli in a saucepan of boiling water until just tender. Heat the rice according to the pack instructions, then stir in the toasted coconut.
- In a bowl, combine the cabbage, carrot, onion, coriander, lemon juice and remaining oil to make a slaw.
- Serve the fish with the coconut rice, slaw and broccoli.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
518 36g 16.9g 9g 12g 7.3g 0.4g 226mg 49g 6.6mg