- 150g dried apricots, chopped
- 150g dried pitted prunes, chopped
- 200g sultanas
- 2tsp vanilla paste
- 1tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 250ml pure orange juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a large pan with 450ml water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 6–8 min until the fruit is plump. Cool, then remove the cinnamon sticks.
- Spoon into a sterilised jar and store in the fridge for up to 4 days. Use to top fat-free Greek yogurt with a sprinkling of flaked almonds, or make ricotta fruit toast.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
116 1.8g 0.4g 0.1g 3.3g 28.1g 0g 35mg 28.2g 1.5mg