- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 1tsp mustard seeds
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp ground turmeric
- 25g piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 400g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 courgettes, cut into 2cm thick slices
- ½ medium cauliflower (about 400g), cut into florets
- 250ml very low salt vegetable stock
- 400g tin chickpeas in water, drained
- 2tbsp roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves, plus extra sprigs (optional), to garnish
- 4 white-and-wheat wraps and 4tbsp mango chutney, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the mustard seeds and cook, stirring, for 1 min. Add the cumin, turmeric, ginger, chilli and garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 min.
- Add the sweet potatoes and cook, stirring frequently, for 10 min or until golden. Toss the courgettes and cauliflower through the mixture. Stir in the vegetable stock, then cover and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook the veg for 15–20 min, stirring a few times, until tender. Add the chickpeas and cook for 5 min. Stir through the chopped coriander.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
437kcal 15g 10.5g 2.8g 12.6g 21.3g 1.7g 193mg 72.8g 4.9mg