- 205g can kidney beans in chilli sauce
- 75g frozen sweetcorn, thawed
- ½ small red pepper, chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 40g reduced-fat cheddar, grated
- 2 large wholemeal khobez wraps
- 25g baby spinach
- 1 small avocado, flesh diced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- Chopped fresh coriander, to garnish (optional)
- Drain the beans, reserving 2tbsp of the sauce, then put them in a small bowl. Add the sweetcorn, red pepper, spring onion, cheese and reserved sauce, then lightly crush.
- Top 1 of the wraps with the spinach, then the bean mixture. Sandwich with the remaining wrap. Heat a dry non-stick frying pan over a high heat, then toast the quesadilla for 1–2 min on each side until crisp.
- Meanwhile, mix the avocado and tomato together in a small bowl to make a salsa. Top with the yogurt and sprinkle with black pepper and coriander, if using. Cut the quesadilla in half, then serve with the salsa.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
477kcal 21.4g 16.5g 5.3g 11.6g 14.8g 1.5g 349mg 63g 3.1mg