- 275g angel hair pasta (capellini or spaghettini)
- 400g squid tubes, thawed if frozen, cut into 1cm thick slices
- ½tsp crushed dried chillies
- 2tsp black peppercorns, crushed
- 3tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 small green chilli, chopped
- Juice 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 2tsp sugar
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Cooking oil spray
- 100g rocket
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, then drain.
- Meanwhile, put the squid in a large bowl and toss with the dried chillies and crushed peppercorns.
- Put the parsley, spring onions, chilli, lemon juice, sugar and olive oil in a food processor and whiz until finely chopped. Add to the squid and toss to combine.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan or griddle with oil and set over a high heat, then cook the squid, in batches, for 1–2 min until charred.
- Transfer the drained pasta to a large bowl with the rocket and tomatoes. Add the squid and toss lightly, then divide among 4 bowls. Serve with lemon wedges for squeezing over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
408 25.7g 9.7g 1.6g 5.4g 5.6g 0.3g 91mg 58.6g 2.9mg