- 400g firm fleshed white fish, such as cod, cut into strips
- 2tsp Mexican seasoning
- 8 flour tortillas
- 100g baby spinach
- 2 ripe mangoes, diced
- 4 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 8tbsp 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 3tbsp chopped fresh coriander, plus extra leaves to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Line a baking tray with baking paper, then put the fish strips on top and sprinkle with the seasoning. Bake for 6–8 min until the fish is cooked through, then set aside.
- Heat the tortillas according to the pack instructions, then scatter a few spinach leaves and some of the diced mango over each. Top with the fish, tomatoes, a drizzle of the yogurt and the chopped coriander, then roll up (secure with a cocktail stick, if you like). Serve 2 fajitas per person, garnished with coriander leaves, with the remaining spinach, mango and yogurt.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
415 34g 3.8g 1.5g 7.3g 17.5g 1.2g 238mg 65g 2.9mg