- 250g linguine
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- 300g raw, peeled and deveined king prawns, tails on
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon, plus 4 wedges to serve
- 3tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 bunches of tenderstem broccoli, trimmed
- 2 bunches of asparagus, trimmed
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Drain, reserving 8tbsp of the cooking water, then cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat half the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the garlic and chilli and cook, stirring, for 1–2 min until fragrant. Add the prawns and cook for a further 2–3 min until the prawns turn pink and are almost cooked through.
- Add the pasta, lemon zest and juice and parsley to the pan. Cook, tossing, for 1 min or until combined and the prawns are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, blanch the broccoli and asparagus in a saucepan of boiling water for 2–3 min until bright green and tender-crisp. Drain, then toss with the remaining olive oil.
5 Serve the pasta with the broccoli, asparagus and lemon wedges.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
366 28.4g 6.2g 1g 9.3g 4.7g 0.4g 163mg 51.9g 4.9mg