- 180g quinoa, rinsed
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 500g lean pork mince
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lemongrass stalk, white part only, finely chopped
- 400g tenderstem broccoli, trimmed and cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 150g ready to eat beansprouts
- 2tbsp gluten-free hoisin sauce
- 8 large round lettuce leaves
- Put the quinoa along with 375ml cold water into a saucepan over a high heat. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for 12–15 min until the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Stir-fry the mince for 3–4 min until browned, then transfer to a bowl.
- Return the wok or frying pan to a high heat and add the remaining oil. Stir-fry the chilli, garlic and lemongrass for 1 min or until fragrant. Add the broccoli, carrot and pepper and stir-fry for 2 min or until just tender.
- Add the quinoa, half the beansprouts and the mince to the wok or pan. Add the hoisin sauce and stir-fry until heated through. Serve the pork mixture in the lettuce leaves, topped with the remaining beansprouts.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
438kcal 38.9g 12.1g 3.1g 14.4g 15.2g 1g 106mg 38.3g 5.7mg