- Cooking oil spray
- 350g pork medallions or tenderloin, sliced
- 1tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large red chilli, finely chopped
- 300g mushrooms, chopped
- 2 red peppers, chopped
- 350g broccoli florets
- 400g wok-ready udon noodles
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Put a large frying pan or wok over a medium heat and spray with a little oil. Add the pork, worcestershire and soy sauces, garlic and chilli, then stir-fry for 2–3 min. Add the mushrooms, peppers and broccoli, then turn up the heat and cook for 4–5 min until beginning to brown.
- Add the noodles, coat well with the sauce and stir-fry for about 2 min. Add the eggs to the pan, leave for a few sec, then mix in. Stir-fry for 2–3 min until the egg is cooked, then serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
389 34.2g 10g 2.7g 8.6g 8g 1.3g 96mg 39.6g 4.2mg