- Bunch spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 400g lean pork mince
- 2 aubergines, cut into 2cm cubes
- 25g fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 x 250g packs ready to heat brown rice
- 100g baby spinach
- 1 large red chilli, sliced, to garnish
- 1½tbsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 350ml very low salt chicken stock
- 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 3tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Heat the sesame oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add the spring onions, pork mince and garlic, then cook, stirring, for 5 min. Add the aubergine cubes and cook for a further 5–6 min until slightly softened. Add the stock, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and ginger, then bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 15 min until the aubergine is soft and collapsing.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice according to the pack instructions. Add the baby spinach to the pan, stirring until it’s wilted. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Serve the pork with the rice, garnished with the chilli.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
405 29g 10g 1.3g 5.6g 8.4g 0.7g 64mg 44g 3.2mg