- 250g rigatoni pasta
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 mild red chillies, thinly sliced
- 350g tenderstem broccoli, cut into thirds
- 350g peeled and deveined raw prawns
- 200g spinach, shredded
- Handful fresh basil leaves, torn
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat. Add the garlic and chilli and fry for 2–3 min until soft and fragrant. Raise the heat to medium-high, then add the broccoli and cook for 2 min or until just tender. Add the prawns, spinach and basil and stir-fry for 2–3 min until the prawns are pink and cooked through.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 6tbsp of the cooking water, then add it to the stir-fry with the reserved water, the lemon zest and juice, and toss. Divide among 4 bowls, then season with ground black pepper to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
385 28.7g 8.8g 1.3g 8g 3.5g 0.6g 226mg 50.8g 5.3mg