- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 large red peppers, thinly sliced
- 1tbsp harissa paste
- 2 x 400g cans cherry tomatoes in juice
- 300g raw prawns, deveined
- 1 x 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 150g green beans, halved diagonally
- Large handful fresh coriander leaves
- 4 slices grainy sourdough bread, toasted (see below), and green salad (optional), to serve
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Sauté the peppers for 5 min or until slightly softened. Add the harissa paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 min or until fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes and their juice, using the back of a spoon to break up the tomatoes a little. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 min or until reduced slightly. Add the prawns and beans. Simmer for 3–4 min until the prawns are cooked through and the beans are tender.
- Garnish with the coriander leaves and serve with the sourdough toast and the green salad, if using.
Make it gluten free simply by swapping the sourdough for a gluten-free bread.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
348 25g 7.6g 1.5g 13g 13g 1g 167mg 37g 5mg