- 400g sweet potatoes, scrubbed and roughly chopped
- 600g baby potatoes, scrubbed and halved if large
- 500g parsnips, scrubbed and roughly chopped
- 500g carrots, scrubbed and thickly sliced
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp cumin seeds
- 2tsp ground coriander
- ½tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tsp cracked black pepper
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Divide the potatoes and veg between the prepared baking trays, arranging them in a single layer.
- Toss with the oil and spices, then roast for 50 min or until tender and golden.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
183 3.6g 4.2g 0.7g 8.4g 12g 0.1g 70mg 35.5g 1.6mg