- 250g butternut squash, peeled and grated
- 10 baby carrots, scrubbed or peeled and halved lengthways
- 2 x 220g balls frozen wholemeal pizza dough, thawed
- 6 slices prosciutto, halved lengthways
- ½tsp chilli flakes
- Spray olive oil
- 100g baby rocket
- ½ cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 60g kalamata olives
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Line 2 large trays with non-stick baking paper. Put the grated squash in a microwave-proof bowl and lay the carrots on top, then cover and microwave for 3–4 min until softened.
- Meanwhile, roll out each dough ball into a thin round and put one on each of the prepared trays. Top each base with half the grated squash, prosciutto and carrots. Scatter over the chilli flakes, then season with ground black pepper and spray with olive oil.
- Bake the pizzas for 20–25 min until the bases are crisp and the squash and carrots are lightly golden.
- Meanwhile, combine 80g of the baby rocket with the cucumber, olives and balsamic vinegar.
- Top the pizzas with the remaining rocket, then slice and serve with the rocket and olive salad on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
425kcal 17g 10g 1.3g 7.4g 12g 2.6g 224mg 68g 3.1mg