- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 4tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1tbsp fish sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g lean rump steak
- 200g rice noodles
- 1 red pepper, sliced into thin strips
- ½ cucumber, halved lengthways and thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Handful of mint, leaves picked
- Cooking oil spray
- Lime wedges, to serve
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, 1tbsp of the sweet chilli sauce, half the fish sauce and 1 crushed garlic clove. Turn the steak in the marinade until well coated. Cover the bowl and leave to marinate for 15 min.
- Meanwhile, put the noodles in a heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and set aside for 5 min. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again. Transfer to a mixing bowl and pour over the remaining sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce and garlic clove. Add the pepper, cucumber, onion, chilli and mint, then toss to combine.
- Put a griddle pan over a medium-high heat. Spray the steak with the cooking oil and cook to your liking (for medium, griddle for 2–3 min on each side). Remove from the heat and allow to rest for 5 min.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
343 31.8g 8g 2.4g 3.4g 9.5g 2.8g 39mg 36.5g 3.8mg